Shipping & Return Policy
7 Day Dead on Arrival (DOA) Guarantee
If your item arrives damaged or is not working, please follow the warranty process and contact us for return/exchange or refund authorization within 7 days of the order being received. After returning the product to the address provided by our support team, we can send you a new item free of charge (we will reimburse you the return shipping cost), or you can choose to receive a full refund. Enjoy total peace of mind: every single purchase is 100% risk-free each time you shop at HiFi Electronics.
1. Customers must first send a clear photo or video of the damaged or defective product and the shipping packaging before we can consider issuing refund authorization. Please use good lighting, and a close to medium distance, so we can identify and verify the issue(s). Please send larger attachments to:firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. After HiFi has received the returned product and confirmed the product is faulty, the return shipping cost will be refunded based on a valid return receipt. For example, if the return shipping fee is $30, HiFi will refund the same amount to the customer. If our technical team determines the item is not DOA, HiFi will not compensate the return shipping fee. Refund requests for a return shipping fee without a valid exchange or return receipt slip will not be accepted.
3. Product returns must be via one of HiFi’s approved shipping methods; our support team can provide you with further details.
30 Day Refund Guarantee for Unopened & Unused Items
If for whatever reason you do not want your item within 30 days of receiving it, you may also contact us for a return and refund. Kindly note that in such cases the return shipping fee is the customer's responsibility and is non-refundable. Items MUST be returned in their original packaging, unused and unopened in order to qualify for a product refund.
Items that are marked as "Final Sale" or "Non-Refundable" at purchase will be exempt from this and HiFi will not grant a refund on these specific items. Please keep this in mind when purchasing.
Warranty Exemptions & Notes
1. Natural product degradation through wear and tear, along with breakage/damage during use, is solely the customer's responsibility and is not covered by our warranties.
2. If the customer has damaged/misused the item(s), the product's warranty is immediately rendered void. No compensation is available in such cases. However, customers are welcome to contact us to purchase a replacement or spare parts (if applicable). We will charge the original value of the components and a shipping fee to dispatch them.
The customer voids the warranty if they:
- Flash the firmware of a device or root a device
- Open the body in an attempt to fix the device
- Modify, remove, customize, or swap parts of the product
- Use the device in a way that it is not originally intended for
- Continue to use the item once a fault occurs and causes more damage
3. All returns must first be authorized by HiFi support team prior to return. Please kindly refer to the following steps in "How to request warranty" below. For incomplete warranty requests, HiFi reserves the right to refuse any compensation. If the customer has returned the package without prior authorization of return or exchange, sends to the wrong address, returns an incorrect item, or submits an empty package, then again HiFi reserves the right to refuse an competition.
4. All returns will be inspected by our technical team upon arrival. If the returned item cannot be repaired, HiFi Electronics will offer an alternative solution.
1. The shipping fee for returning the product back will be paid by the customer and is non-refundable except for in the 7 day DOA situations.
2. During the return shipping, the customer is responsible for any and all customs charges, duties or tariffs during the items return to our warehouse. In these cases, we will deduct the customs fees from your authorized refund amount.
3. HiFi Electronics will by default resend the item to the customer via Flat Rate Shipping. If the customer wants to utilize a faster shipping method, the relevant shipping fee is applicable
4. In case of any misuse, any and all repairs, accessories and shipping fees, both ways, are fully the customer’s responsibility and are at their own expense.
How to request warranty (return, repair, and refund)
If your item has an issue, please first submit an email to our support team at email@example.com
Please carefully follow our warranty process to minimize any delays:
1. Describe the problem with your item in detail: What happened? When? How? Please also state your full order number and product code.
2. Tell us what steps you have already taken to resolve the issue.
3. Provide the item code indicated on the outer packaging.
4. Send a clear photo or video showing the defect(s); these should be taken under good lighting.
NOTE: Photos/videos should ideally be clear and focused, taken under good lighting conditions, and from a close to medium distance. This allows us to identify and verify the issue(s). We will always do our very best to help you. Thank you in advance for providing all the information stated above.
Additional Product Warranty Information
All HiFi Electronics products are strictly quality controlled before dispatch.
1. Due to their nature and the intended usage, product categories including RC toys, Ride On Cars, scooters and wheels are subject to wear and tear through repeated use. As such, our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee relating to these items above only covers 7 DOA instances where the product does not work out of the box. It is the customer’s responsibility to inspect the product carefully upon arrival.
2. Returns for spare parts and accessories are not accepted. If you have received a faulty accessory or an accessory is missing, please contact our team within 3 days of receiving your order. After this time frame or if an accessory has been misused, customers will need to purchase a replacement.
3. Any products that are won or redeemed as part of an activity or competition (i.e. via a lucky draw) on HiFi or any of our promotional channels are exempt from our Warranty and Return policies.
Returns and Compensation Process
If you have any after sales issues, please contact us directly (phone or email) and a HiFi Team Member will offer you a solution according to your case. They will confirm whether you need to return the item and to which address you may return it to.
This following section describes the processing time required upon receiving your returned item.
For exchanges, the processing time for the exchanged item will be between 5-7 business days, upon receiving your item back, and depending on stock availability.
For refunds, the processing time for us to proceed with the refund will be between 5-7 business days upon receiving your returned item. After this the refund time will depend on the payment method. Please see below for details:
-PayPal refunds may take up to 48 hours to process and appear in your account.
-Credit card refunds will take between 7-14 business days to appear in your account. This delay depends entirely on your credit card company and any intermediaries.
For repairs, it will take between 7-14 business days depending on the item and the manufacturers stock of spare parts.
Items that can be returned/refunded or exchanged within 30 days of receiving must follow the criteria below:
1. Faulty items damaged/broken upon arrival
2. Incorrect items received
3. Unused item(s) that have not met your expectations within 30 days of receiving
We will not accept returns in the following conditions:
1. Items outside the 30 day warranty time-frame
2. Worn, used, or misused items
3. Items that are marked as "Final Sale" or "non-refundable" at time of purchase
Return Shipping Fees
1. Shipping Fees to return items are at the customer's own expense.
2. Please consult your local post office to confirm the actual return shipping fee. We advise you to use the cheapest registered airmail method that is available.